Teachers: Ms Oye
Teaching Assistant/s: Mrs Ablitt, Mrs Cook, Ms Raphael & Ms Sommergyll
My name is Ms Oye and I am very lucky to be assisted by Mrs Cook, who will be supporting Dempsey Class. I am excited to be teaching Dempsey Class and know that we are going to have fun and also learn a lot!
I was born in Nigeria and came to London when I was eight years old. I attended Sion Manning Girl’s School and studied English Language & Literature at Roehampton University.
Here are a few of my favourite things;
Food: Bread, cake, biscuits
Book: I know my first name is Steven
Hobbies: Reading and dancing
I love: My children
Fun Fact: I met Mother Teresa when I was 15 years old.
What makes Dempsey a special class?
We give the very best of ourselves. The children in Dempsey class are a happy bunch who know when to work hard but also have fun with their friends, at appropriate times. Our motto is to ‘Never give up’!
Ms Oye’s Fab Five!
- Be Ready, Be Respectful and Be Safe
- Read every day and ensure you are reading a variety of texts.
- Be confident in your times tables as we are now applying them to other aspects of Maths.
- Take your time and remember that making mistakes are part of the learning journey.
- All we ask is that you try your best!
Please find below a link for your child’s class newsletter for this term.
To download the latest Curriculum Newsletter, CLICK HERE.